Working hours of the Lepa Vida Thalasso SPA
OCTOBER TO MAY
MAY 10.00 – 18.00
JUNE – AUGUST 9.00 – 20.00
SEPTEMBER 10.00 – 18.00
The SPA is open only when weather conditions are favorable.
Lepa Vida Thalasso SPA is an open-air spa, therefore its operation depends on the weather conditions.
Due to the limited number of guests that can be accepted at a time, we recommend that you book the desired date and time for an individual service at least a few days earlier by telephone: +386 (0)5 672 1360 or e-mail email@example.com.
Please state your personal information and contact number upon reservation.
In case of cancellation, we kindly ask you to inform us at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled therapy. Otherwise, we will be forced to charge you 100% of the full service. In case you are late, the service will be charged in full.
We reserve the right to cancel an appointment due to bad weather conditions which prevent the performance of the services. We will notify you of the cancellation during working hours, immediately after the occurrence of such conditions.
To ensure the safety of our services, the programme is only available to guests over the age of 12. In case of any health problems, we invite you to communicate all the information to our doctor as this may affect the choice of services. Pregnant women and anyone with health problems, such as high blood pressure, cardiovascular or other serious diseases, are advised to consult with our doctor prior to the use of any services.
The use of certain treatments is not possible without a prior medical examination. Medical services will be calculated according to the price list.
The code of ethics in the Lepa Vida Thalasso SPA
In LEPA VIDA THALASSO SPA in the middle of the salt fields, we wish to create an oasis of peace and serenity for all our visitors, therefore we would like to ask you to respect the ethics and code of conduct, which apply to the entire area of the centre.
- Please come to the Thalasso Spa reception at least 15 minutes before the scheduled therapy, so that you can prepare in peace for the scheduled treatment. In case you are late, this will reduce the time of your service.
- To ensure the safety of our services, admission is only allowed for guests over the age of 12. Pregnant women and anyone with health problems, such as high blood pressure, cardiovascular or other serious diseases, are advised to consult with our doctor prior to the use of any services.
- At the entrance you will be asked to lock your personal items (handbags, keys, mobile phones, etc.) into a locker. Switch off your mobile phones or put them in the silent mode.
- We recommend that you do not bring any valuable objects, jewellery or watches. We accept no responsibility for possible theft or loss.
- You are prohibited from bringing your own food, as well as non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages to the spa centre area. The entire area excluding bar section is non smoking. There are several ecological islands for the separate disposal of waste at the spa centre.
- We kindly ask you not to speak loudly and disturb other guests with your actions, as we would like to enable all our guests a pleasant and relaxing environment.
- To protect individual privacy, photography and/or videotaping of other guests at the spa centre are not allowed.
- You should enter the spa centre in a swimsuit. it is advisable to wear flip flops or sandals during the visit of the spa centre. The spa centre is not a nudist area.
- For your own safety, you are only allowed to walk along the wooden paths and surfaces.
- Before entering the pool or before each treatment, a shower is mandatory. Shampoos and shower gels are allowed only in internal shower cabins. To maintain the natural balance, we kindly ask you to only use the amount of water that is really necessary.
- We recommend that you do not shave or otherwise remove your hair as this will make you treatment more pleasant for you. We do not recommend a visit during your menstrual cycle.
- Prior to the use of our services, we advise you not to eat at least one hour before the scheduled treatment, and not to drink alcohol on the same day. We recommend that you drink plenty of fluids, especially water and natural juices.
- We recommend that you take your time and relax before each treatment. After each treatment, we advise you to take some rest.
Offer of drinks and snacks
The LEPA VIDA THALASSO SPA also has a small bar, where you can buy water, natural juice drinks and snacks.