APPLICABLE COVID-19 MEASURES IN THALASSO SPA LEPA VIDA
Only healthy guests with no signs of coronavirus infection can enter the SPA.
During the visit to the SPA it is necessary to:
- Maintain the recommended interpersonal distance of at least 1.5 - 2 meters (when sitting at least 1.5 m, while moving, waiting 2 m),
- Take care of proper hand hygiene, wash them often or disinfect,
- Observe the hygiene of sneezing and coughing, do not touch the face, especially the mouth, nose, and eyes, until the hands are washed or disinfected,
- Use a mask and maintain interpersonal distance when using toilets and changing rooms.
Working hours of the Lepa Vida Thalasso SPA
10 a.m – 6 p.m.
The code of ethics in the Lepa Vida Thalasso SPA
- Please come to the Thalasso Spa reception at least 15 minutes before the scheduled therapy, so that you can prepare in peace for the scheduled treatment. In case you are late, this will reduce the time of your service.
- To ensure the safety of our services, admission is only allowed for guests over the age of 12. Pregnant women and anyone with health problems, such as high blood pressure, cardiovascular or other serious diseases, are advised to consult with our doctor prior to the use of any services.
- At the entrance you will be asked to lock your personal items (handbags, keys, mobile phones, etc.) into a locker. Switch off your mobile phones or put them in the silent mode.
- We recommend that you do not bring any valuable objects, jewellery or watches. We accept no responsibility for possible theft or loss.
- You are prohibited from bringing your own food, as well as non-alcoholic and alcoholic beverages to the spa centre area. The entire area excluding bar section is non smoking. There are several ecological islands for the separate disposal of waste at the spa centre.
- We kindly ask you not to speak loudly and disturb other guests with your actions, as we would like to enable all our guests a pleasant and relaxing environment.
- To protect individual privacy, photography and/or videotaping of other guests at the spa centre are not allowed.
- You should enter the spa centre in a swimsuit. it is advisable to wear flip flops or sandals during the visit of the spa centre. The spa centre is not a nudist area.
- For your own safety, you are only allowed to walk along the wooden paths and surfaces.
- Before entering the pool or before each treatment, a shower is mandatory. Shampoos and shower gels are allowed only in internal shower cabins. To maintain the natural balance, we kindly ask you to only use the amount of water that is really necessary.
- We recommend that you do not shave or otherwise remove your hair as this will make you treatment more pleasant for you. We do not recommend a visit during your menstrual cycle.
- Prior to the use of our services, we advise you not to eat at least one hour before the scheduled treatment, and not to drink alcohol on the same day. We recommend that you drink plenty of fluids, especially water and natural juices.
- We recommend that you take your time and relax before each treatment. After each treatment, we advise you to take some rest.